The Eight Three Eight Agency has been providing SEO & Targeted Search Services for over 10 years in the Houston area. We work with clients from Small Businesses to Global Corporations and high profile individuals including some Grammy winning Artists. From search engine optimization targeted for B2B relationships, lead generation and e-commerce optimization The Eight Three Eight Agency is a full scale agency ready to assist your business in becoming an industry leader for your Houston based business and improving your local search results for Houston SEO.
Our SEO Efforts For Our Clients Include:
- Competitive analysis
- Content creation
- Content editing
- Content marketing
- Infographics and other visual content
- Keyword research
- Link building
- Link reclamation
- Mobile optimization
- Off-site optimization
Welcome to Eight Three Eight Agency – Your Trusted Partner for Houston SEO, Digital Marketing, and Website Design
In the dynamic landscape of Houston’s business scene, standing out from the competition requires a strong online presence. As a leading SEO, digital marketing, and website design agency in Houston, Texas, Eight Three Eight Agency is committed to helping local businesses thrive in the digital realm. Our comprehensive and results-driven strategies are designed to enhance your online visibility, drive targeted traffic, and ultimately boost your bottom line.
Why SEO Matters in Houston
In a sprawling metropolis like Houston, where numerous businesses cater to a diverse population, it’s crucial to have a strategy that puts your business at the forefront of search engine results. With over 2 billion online searches conducted daily, local consumers are actively seeking products and services just like yours. This is where Eight Three Eight Agency steps in – to make sure your business is found by those who matter most.
Our Houston SEO Services
- Keyword Research and Strategy: Our experienced SEO team meticulously analyzes Houston-specific keywords and trends to develop a tailored strategy that aligns with your business goals. By targeting the right keywords, we ensure that your website ranks higher and attracts relevant local traffic.
- On-Page SEO Optimization: We optimize every aspect of your website, from meta tags and headers to content and images. This ensures that search engines understand your site’s relevance and quality, leading to improved rankings.
- Local SEO: As a Houston-based business, connecting with the local community is essential. We optimize your Google My Business profile, create location-specific content, and manage online reviews to help you dominate local search results.
- Link Building: Our agency employs white-hat link-building strategies to enhance your website’s authority and credibility. By acquiring high-quality backlinks, your site becomes a trusted resource in your industry, leading to improved rankings.
- Content Creation: Engaging and informative content is the cornerstone of SEO success. Our team crafts Houston-centric content that resonates with your target audience, establishing your brand as an industry leader.
- Technical SEO: We conduct in-depth technical audits to identify and resolve any issues that might hinder your site’s performance. From site speed optimization to mobile-friendliness, we ensure your website meets the latest search engine standards.
Digital Marketing Tailored to Houston’s Needs
At Eight Three Eight Agency, our expertise extends beyond SEO. We offer a full suite of digital marketing services that complement our SEO strategies, ensuring a comprehensive and cohesive online presence for your Houston business:
- Social Media Marketing: Engage with your local audience through strategic social media campaigns. Our team creates compelling content that resonates with Houston residents, driving brand awareness and customer loyalty.
- PPC Advertising: Accelerate your business growth with targeted pay-per-click advertising. We design Houston-specific ad campaigns that deliver instant visibility and measurable results.
- Email Marketing: Stay connected with your customers through personalized email campaigns. From promoting local events to announcing special offers, our email marketing strategies help you maintain a strong local customer base.
Website Design that Captures Houston’s Spirit
A well-designed website is your digital storefront, and it should reflect the unique essence of Houston. Eight Three Eight Agency’s skilled web designers create visually appealing and user-friendly websites that resonate with the local audience. Whether you’re revamping an existing site or starting from scratch, our designs blend aesthetics with functionality to provide an exceptional user experience.
The Eight Three Eight Advantage
- Houston Expertise: As a local agency, we understand Houston’s market dynamics, enabling us to create strategies tailored to its unique landscape.
- Proven Results: Our track record speaks for itself. We’ve helped numerous Houston businesses achieve and maintain top search engine rankings, translating into increased organic traffic and conversions.
- Customized Approach: We recognize that every business is unique. Our strategies are not one-size-fits-all; they’re customized to meet your specific goals and target audience.
- Transparent Reporting: Stay informed about your campaign’s progress with detailed reports that outline key metrics and accomplishments.
- Collaborative Partnership: At Eight Three Eight Agency, we view our clients as partners. Your insights combined with our expertise lead to powerful strategies that yield exceptional results.
Elevate your Houston business to new heights with Eight Three Eight Agency’s comprehensive SEO, digital marketing, and website design services. Our dedicated team is passionate about helping local businesses achieve online success. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and take the first step toward dominating Houston’s digital landscape. Let’s work together to transform your online visibility and drive sustainable growth.
Our team of Houston SEO experts are experienced in all areas from research, market analysis, copywriting, web design, and web development to geo-targeted marketing and campaign management.
Our Houston SEO services are here to assist your business in becoming an industry leader in areas such as:
National SEO Campaigns – A national scope requires extensive keyword research and careful planning. Our SEO analysts will spend a great deal of time with you in the discovery phase to gain as much knowledge as possible about your company’s value proposition, products, services, customers and competitors. Our meticulous approach gives us (and you) an edge by providing the insight to target keywords that present the best possible opportunities for lead generation.
Global Enterprise SEO Campaigns – Our team has assisted National and global organizations with in-house SEO consulting that often tap into our expertise for temporary or ongoing support in areas where they are understaffed or lack experience. Areas where we assist include keyword research, competitive research, link profile analysis, domain transfers and content strategy.
Local SEO Campaigns – Mobile search and targeted local SEO has become a near necessity for any company serving a local market. National companies also use local campaigns to improve organic search engine visibility in target markets, whether to increase market share, fend off competitors or introduce new products and services. Popular search terms such as “near me” and “local companies” have become popular search terms for local consumers looking for businesses in their area.
Get Started Today! Contact Us Now!
What is SEO or Search Engine Optimization?
SEO is an acronym for “search engine optimization” which is the enhancement of web pages and their online profile so as to improve your site’s ranking in the Search Engine results pages (SERPS) for groups of keyword phrases. Click here to read more from Google about why SEO is important.
How do search engines function?
Search engines have two major functions: crawling and building an index, and providing search users with a ranked list of the websites they’ve determined are the most relevant. Search engines are constantly changing how they rank webpages. The 4 main elements of positive search results depend on Keywords, Website Architecture, Creating Original & Engaging Content and a profile of beneficial internal & external links and proper link building.
How do search engines determine relevance and popularity?
To a search engine, relevance means more than finding a page with the right words. In the early days of the web, search engines didn’t go much further than this simplistic step, and search results were of limited value. Over the years, smart engineers have devised better ways to match results to searchers’ queries. Today, hundreds of factors influence relevance, and we’ll discuss the most important of these in this guide.
Popularity and relevance aren’t determined manually. Instead, the engines employ mathematical equations (algorithms) to sort the wheat from the chaff (relevance), and then to rank the wheat in order of quality (popularity).
These algorithms often comprise hundreds of variables. In the search marketing field, we refer to them as “ranking factors.” Moz crafted a resource specifically on this subject: Search Engine Ranking Factors.
What is a SERP?
SERP is an acronym that stands for “search engine results page.” Essentially this means any list of Google (or Bing) results that displays a list of websites and relevant search results.
What is a XML Sitemap?
The Sitemap or Sitemap.XML file is an index of all the pages on your site. The purpose of this file is to be used as a reference for search engines of content that you want indexed.
A common misconception is that the XML sitemap helps get your pages indexed. The first thing we’ve got to get straight is this: Google does not index your pages just because you asked nicely. Google indexes pages because (a) they found them and crawled them, and (b) they consider them good enough quality to be worth indexing. Pointing Google at a page and asking them to index it doesn’t really factor into it.
It is important to note that by submitting an XML sitemap to Google Search Console, you’re giving Google a clue that you consider the pages in the XML sitemap to be good-quality search landing pages, worthy of indexation.
How often should I do SEO?
SEO is not recommended to be a short term solution. Typically SEO is done for the life of the site to stay competitive in a clients designated industry. With so many changing parts, such as link degradation, evolving search engine algorithms, outdated content, and competition from other companies in your industry, SEO requires an ongoing commitment. Despite that, SEO offers a better ROI than most traditional marketing.
Does social media affect SEO?
Yes, social media has become an integral part of SEO. Websites that create high quality shareable content tend to receive more shares and tweets on Social media sites, which leads to backlinks that are more natural. Search engines see this as a sign of quality content and pay close attention to the volume of these social signals.
How much does SEO/Search Engine Optimization Cost?
The cost of SEO comes down to a variety of factors such as:
- The industry you’re competing in
- Size of your company
- Age of your Company
- Architecture of your Website
- Current Online Presence
- Your desired traffic goals
There also may be a number of other factors into consideration as well such as previous SEO done to your website. There are times when other SEO companies have made it an easy transition to come in and start working. We’ve also encountered SEO companies that have previously done more damage to the client than benefiting the client and this process can take awhile to overcome and replace with a positive impact. Every client is different and every project is truly unique.
Think about this analogy: a billboard in Times Square Manhattan vs a park bench add in Charlotte, NC. One of them might cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars, the other one will probably cost a few hundred dollars. The difference is both the location of the ad and the demographic exposure.
One of the unique factors is that at the Eight Three Eight Agency we do not believe in traditional contracts that can generally leave a customer locked into an agreement even if the results aren’t beneficial. We believe in an old school mentality based on transparency and building trust between our company and our clients. All SEO projects are done on a month to month basis, where once a month we meet with each of our clients to discuss the results and how things are functioning. We believe in educating business owners on how traffic is driven to their site and the functionality that it takes to have a leading online presence.
Local Houston SEO is the application of search engine strategies that can help your website rank higher in specific local markets. These techniques include the claiming of local directory listings, building local citations, and on-page optimization. SEO has proven to be an important marketing strategy for those with physical locations.
SEO in Houston helps your business get higher visibility which leads to new and better customers coming to your site. Today’s consumers use local results of the search engines far more than other forms of traditional and outdated marketing. If you aren’t visible on the 1st page of Google or the maps, you are missing out on potential customers.
Local SEO Houston
Let’s first look at the hard data on local search. In 2016 over 46% of all searches on Google are for local purposes. Over 50% of the people that made a local search visited that business within a day. Over 70% say they confirm and look up the location of the business before going to it for first time. These stats show the importance of having a local presence for your business. If you have a physical location you can’t rely on foot traffic alone. People are using their phones and computers every day to find businesses that can accommodate what they’re searching for. Our Google local services include:
- Name, Address & Phone Clean Up (NAP)
- Citation Building & Audit
- Google My Business Optimization
- Local On-Page Optimization
- Schema Markup & Structured Data
- Link Building
These are just a few key areas concentrated on within a local SEO campaign.
Is your business not showing up in local search results?
When a business owner wants to know why he isn’t ranking well locally, always ask these four questions:
- Does the business have a real address? (Not a PO box, virtual office, or a string of employees’ houses!)
- Does the business make face-to-face contact with its customers?
- What city is the business in?
- What is the exact keyword phrase they are hoping to rank for?
If the answer is “no” to either of the first two questions, the business isn’t eligible for a Google My Business listing. And while spam does flow through Google, a lack of eligibility could well be the key to a lack of rankings.
For the third question, you need to know the city the business is in so that you can see if it’s likely to rank for the search phrase cited in the fourth question. For example, a home builder with a street address in Dallas, TX should not expect to rank for “Home Builder Houston TX.” If a business lacks a physical location in a given city, it’s atypical for it to rank for queries that stem from or relate to that locale. It’s amazing just how often this simple fact solves local pack mysteries.
To be a Houston SEO leader for your business, you must commit to memory the guidelines for representing your business on Google so that you can quickly spot violations. Common acts of spam include:
- Keyword stuffing the business name field
- Improper wording of the business name field
- Creating listings for ineligible locations, departments, or people
- Category spam
- Incorrect phone number implementation
- Incorrect website URL implementation
- Review guideline violations
If any of the above conundrums are new to you, definitely spend 10 minutes reading the guidelines. Make flash cards, if necessary, to test yourself on your spam awareness until you can instantly detect glaring errors. With this enhanced perception, you’ll be able to see problems that may possibly be leading to lowered rankings.