Frequently Asked Questions
The Eight Three Eight Agency is a full service marketing and creative agency. Our Team of experts specialize in Web Development, SEO and Full Scale Marketing, Advertising & Creative Services. Industry leading experience and paramount attention to detail have allowed us to produce globally leading results for our clients which range from small businesses to large global corporations, educational institutes, popular brands, worldwide music events and award winning celebrities. Here you will find some of the most frequently asked questions we receive from new clients. Our goal is to not only provide great results to our clients but to also educate them on the processes behind these results. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
How long has The Eight Three Eight Agency been involved in the industry?
The Eight Three Eight Agency has been involved in the Web Development, SEO & Marketing Industry for over 15 years. Our efforts and projects have been published globally including on TV, Mainstream Media and Radio.
What kind of clients do you work with?
At the Eight Three Eight Agency we work with a variety of clients from small businesses to global brands, legal, medical, education, real estate, construction, fashion, music and even a list of celebrities and high profile individuals.
What services do you offer?
We’re a full scale agency that specializes in web development, seo, design, advertising and marketing. For more information on the services we offer feel free to contact us with any questions.
How long does it take to have you build a website for my company?
This question depends on a variety of factors such as the desired architecture of the website, complexity, system, size, number of pages and the type of business. Small websites can generally take anywhere from a few days to months for larger, more complex projects. For a more accurate time frame of your project, we invite you to contact us today to discuss the needs of your project further.
What kind of budget is needed for my project?
The budgets for project vary greatly and is truly custom to each of our clients and their desired project needs. For a free estimate and scope of work please feel free to contact us now!
Where is the Eight Three Eight Agency based out of?
The Eight Three Eight Agency is based out of Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas. We currently work with clients across the globe and are not limited to any geographic area.
Web Design and Development FAQs:
- What services does Eight Three Eight Agency offer for web design and development?
- Eight Three Eight Agency provides custom web design, website development, e-commerce solutions, and website maintenance services.
- How do I get started with creating my website?
- To get started with creating your website, contact Eight Three Eight Agency for a consultation and quote.
- What is the process for creating a custom website?
- The process for creating a custom website includes: consultation, project scope, design, development, testing, and launch.
- What type of website platforms does Eight Three Eight Agency work with?
- Eight Three Eight Agency works with various website platforms, including WordPress, Shopify, Magento, and more.
- How long does it take to create a custom website?
- The timeline for creating a custom website depends on the project scope and complexity. Contact Eight Three Eight Agency for a specific timeline.
- What is SEO and why is it important?
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the process of improving a website’s visibility in search engine results. It is important for increasing website traffic and visibility.
- What SEO services does Eight Three Eight Agency offer?
- Eight Three Eight Agency offers on-page and off-page SEO, keyword research, link building, and website audits.
- How does Eight Three Eight Agency improve a website’s search engine ranking?
- Eight Three Eight Agency improves a website’s search engine ranking by optimizing on-page elements, building high-quality backlinks, conducting keyword research, and more.
- How long does it take to see results from SEO efforts?
- The timeline for seeing results from SEO efforts varies, but it can take several months to a year to see significant results.
Social Media Management FAQs:
- What is social media management and why is it important?
- Social media management is the process of creating and executing a social media marketing strategy. It is important for building brand awareness and reaching potential customers.
- What social media management services does Eight Three Eight Agency offer?
- Eight Three Eight Agency offers social media strategy development, content creation, account management, and analytics reporting.
- How does Eight Three Eight Agency determine the best social media platforms for my business?
- Eight Three Eight Agency determines the best social media platforms for a business by researching the target audience, competitors, and industry trends.
- How does Eight Three Eight Agency measure the success of a social media marketing campaign?
- Eight Three Eight Agency measures the success of a social media marketing campaign through metrics such as engagement, reach, and website traffic.
PPC Advertising FAQs:
- What is PPC advertising and how does it work?
- PPC (Pay-per-Click) advertising is a type of online advertising where the advertiser pays each time a user clicks on one of their ads. It works by targeting specific keywords and demographics.
- What PPC advertising services does Eight Three Eight Agency offer?
- Eight Three Eight Agency offers PPC advertising campaign creation, management, and optimization services.
- How does Eight Three Eight Agency determine the best keywords and demographics for my PPC campaign?
- Eight Three Eight Agency determines the best keywords and demographics for a PPC campaign through research and analysis of the target audience and industry trends.
- How does Eight Three Eight Agency measure the success of a PPC advertising campaign?
- Eight Three Eight Agency measures the success of a PPC advertising campaign through metrics such as conversion rate, cost per conversion, click-through rate, and return on investment.
Google AdWords FAQs:
- What is Google AdWords and how does it work?
- Google AdWords is a type of PPC advertising platform where businesses can create and display ads on Google and its network of partner websites. It works by targeting specific keywords and demographics.
- What AdWords services does Eight Three Eight Agency offer?
- Eight Three Eight Agency offers AdWords campaign creation, management, and optimization services.
- How does Eight Three Eight Agency determine the best keywords and demographics for my AdWords campaign?
- Eight Three Eight Agency determines the best keywords and demographics for an AdWords campaign through research and analysis of the target audience and industry trends.
- How does Eight Three Eight Agency measure the success of an AdWords campaign?
- Eight Three Eight Agency measures the success of an AdWords campaign through metrics such as conversion rate, cost per conversion, click-through rate, and return on investment.
Working with Eight Three Eight Agency FAQs:
- How do I get started with working with Eight Three Eight Agency?
- To get started with working with Eight Three Eight Agency, contact them for a consultation and quote.
- What is the process for working with Eight Three Eight Agency?
- The process for working with Eight Three Eight Agency includes: consultation, project scope, proposal, agreement, and execution.
- How does Eight Three Eight Agency communicate with clients during a project?
- Eight Three Eight Agency communicates with clients through regular updates, meetings, and open communication channels such as email and phone.
- What is the payment process for working with Eight Three Eight Agency?
- The payment process for working with Eight Three Eight Agency varies based on the project scope and agreement. Contact us for more information.
What is SEO or Search Engine Optimization?
SEO is an acronym for “search engine optimization” which is the enhancement of web pages and their online profile so as to improve your site’s ranking in the Search Engine results pages (SERPS) for groups of keyword phrases. Click here to read more from Google about why SEO is important.
How do search engines function?
Search engines have two major functions: crawling and building an index, and providing search users with a ranked list of the websites they’ve determined are the most relevant. Search engines are constantly changing how they rank webpages. The 4 main elements of positive search results depend on Keywords, Website Architecture, Creating Original & Engaging Content and a profile of beneficial internal & external links and proper link building.
How do search engines determine relevance and popularity?
To a search engine, relevance means more than finding a page with the right words. In the early days of the web, search engines didn’t go much further than this simplistic step, and search results were of limited value. Over the years, smart engineers have devised better ways to match results to searchers’ queries. Today, hundreds of factors influence relevance, and we’ll discuss the most important of these in this guide.
Popularity and relevance aren’t determined manually. Instead, the engines employ mathematical equations (algorithms) to sort the wheat from the chaff (relevance), and then to rank the wheat in order of quality (popularity).
These algorithms often comprise hundreds of variables. In the search marketing field, we refer to them as “ranking factors.” Moz crafted a resource specifically on this subject: Search Engine Ranking Factors.
What is a SERP?
SERP is an acronym that stands for “search engine results page.” Essentially this means any list of Google (or Bing) results that displays a list of websites and relevant search results.
What is a XML Sitemap?
The Sitemap or Sitemap.XML file is an index of all the pages on your site. The purpose of this file is to be used as a reference for search engines of content that you want indexed.
A common misconception is that the XML sitemap helps get your pages indexed. The first thing we’ve got to get straight is this: Google does not index your pages just because you asked nicely. Google indexes pages because (a) they found them and crawled them, and (b) they consider them good enough quality to be worth indexing. Pointing Google at a page and asking them to index it doesn’t really factor into it.
It is important to note that by submitting an XML sitemap to Google Search Console, you’re giving Google a clue that you consider the pages in the XML sitemap to be good-quality search landing pages, worthy of indexation.
How often should I do SEO?
SEO is not recommended to be a short term solution. Typically SEO is done for the life of the site to stay competitive in a clients designated industry. With so many changing parts, such as link degradation, evolving search engine algorithms, outdated content, and competition from other companies in your industry, SEO requires an ongoing commitment. Despite that, SEO offers a better ROI than most traditional marketing.
Does social media affect SEO?
Yes, social media has become an integral part of SEO. Websites that create high quality shareable content tend to receive more shares and tweets on Social media sites, which leads to backlinks that are more natural. Search engines see this as a sign of quality content and pay close attention to the volume of these social signals.
How much does SEO/Search Engine Optimization Cost?
The cost of SEO comes down to a variety of factors such as:
- The industry you’re competing in
- Size of your company
- Age of your Company
- Architecture of your Website
- Current Online Presence
- Your desired traffic goals
There also may be a number of other factors into consideration as well such as previous SEO done to your website. There are times when other SEO companies have made it an easy transition to come in and start working. We’ve also encountered SEO companies that have previously done more damage to the client than benefiting the client and this process can take awhile to overcome and replace with a positive impact. Every client is different and every project is truly unique.
Think about this analogy: a billboard in Times Square Manhattan vs a park bench add in Charlotte, NC. One of them might cost you hundreds of thousands of dollars, the other one will probably cost a few hundred dollars. The difference is both the location of the ad and the demographic exposure.
One of the unique factors is that at the Eight Three Eight Agency we do not believe in traditional contracts that can generally leave a customer locked into an agreement even if the results aren’t beneficial. We believe in an old school mentality based on transparency and building trust between our company and our clients. All SEO projects are done on a month to month basis, where once a month we meet with each of our clients to discuss the results and how things are functioning. We believe in educating business owners on how traffic is driven to their site and the functionality that it takes to have a leading online presence.